Jobs at:Integrated Polytechnic Regional College Kitabi
Deadline of this Job:
16th September 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Integrated Polytechnic Regional College Kitabi .
• Maintain inventory of workshop supplies and making requests.
• Conduct maintenance of workshop equipment
• Assist students, lecturers and instructors to perform the necessary tasks while working in the workshop
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A2 in Carpentry or in Wood technology
• Having at least 2 years’ experience in wood workshop management, Sawmill operations, Forestry operations, wood Machines manipulation and furniture making.
• Ability to communicate effectively
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/4061