Wheel Loader Operator and Truck Driver
Jobs at:CIMERWA Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
12 January 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, January 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CIMERWA PLC is Rwanda’s only integrated cement manufacturer. It has a capacity of 600,000tons per annum with Pretoria Portland Cement (PPC) Ltd having 51% Shareholding. The company operates a dry process technology Plant in Rusizi District in Western Province and has a distribution chain across the country and into some export markets. As part of its drive on performance improvement, the company is recruiting professionals to strengthen its organization in order to fully exploit its potential. We are looking for an experienced professional to fill the position below
Job Title: Wheel Loader Operator and Truck Driver .
• Ensure Optimal SHERQ Performance.
• Perform job effectively to ensure acceptable Financial Performance.
• Effective Communication.
• Maintain House Keeping.
• Efficient Operation of relevant mobile equipment.
• To Carry out zealously with loyalty and faithfulness all the entrusted duties and go wherever CIMERWA Ltd needs his services.
• To do his utmost to use and keep safely the material given to him;
• To devote his time subject to the rules in force to the service of the employer.
Professional, academic qualifications and experience
• Possess a valid Driving Licence with category F & C with a reputable driving record.
• Minimum of 2 years Driving experience of Trucks and Loaders with a recognized Company or Institution. ‘
Skills and competences required
• To be Rwandan by Nationality;
• Competent in operating, Front end loader and Rear tipper truck;
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit their application documents together with copies of the degrees certificates, summarized curriculum vitae with three professional references at CIMERWA Plc head office at KIMIHURURA, City of Kigali or at its liaison office at Bugarama, Rusizi District and/or at Email: [email protected] not later than Tuesday 12th January 2021.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 03rd November 2020