Jobs at:Mikajy Design
Deadline of this Job:
27 October 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, October 08, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mikajy Design is a fashion brand company specialized in handmade product. We are looking for Seamstress/Seamster who is enthusiastic about sewing with basic to intermediate sewing skills. .
• The Seamstress/Seamster will work under the Supervisor and Tailor/Dressmaker assistance.
• The tasks of the Seamstress/Seamster will comprise but not limited to the followings:
• Contribute to the daily production sewing of many different types of garments on a variety of fabrics.
• You will principally work on producing home utilities like a set of tables, pillow, curtain, etc.…
• You are asked to always be producing and prove quality work to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
• You will be constantly learning new skills and will be expected to retain them
Job Skills: Not Specified
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Certificate of sewing training completion
• English language speaking and reading skills are encouraged and must grow and learn
• Experience with various machine types: serger machine, simple machine, and industrial machine, button making machine, etc.
• Ability to work well with your hands, using needle and thread.
• The ideal candidate is motivated, organized, and dynamic and has:
• Attention to detail
• Very good eyesight (with or without glasses)
• Self-drive in order to advance skill level
• Passion to learn and will use learned skills in different applications
• Thinking and reasoning skills
• The ability to work well under pressure and time constraint
• Must be able to work quickly and meet daily production goals.
• The ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
• The ability to work on your own as well as with others
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Precision is expected for all tasks. To apply, please send your CV and Motivation Letter to [email protected] as the subject heading Seamstress/Seamster, and addressed to the Managing Director of Mikajy Design ltd. You can also bring it in hand directly to Mikajy Design Shop at Downtown Building Shop LI-30.