Jobs at:Norwegian People’s Aid
Deadline of this Job:
16 April 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Post Title: Receptionist
Deadline For Applications: 12 Pm 16/04/2021
Duty Station: Kigali, Rwanda
Length Of Contract: Open Ended
Start Date: June 2021
Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA) is an international NGO, founded in Norway as the labour movement’s humanitarian solidarity Organisation. NPA’s goal is centered on human worth and equal rights for all, and strives globally to promote the values of solidarity, unity, equality, human rights, and democracy.
Norwegian People’s Aid in Rwanda supports civil society organisations and citizens to participate in and contribute to the formulation and implementation of national and local policymaking, planning, and governance.
Due to an ongoing staffing restructure, NPA Rwanda is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Receptionist. .
The Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Position include:
• Manage visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
• Ensure Covid 19 preventative measures – e.g. hand sanitizing, face mask wearing, etc – are enforced.
• Notify colleagues of visitor arrivals.
• Maintain security access control and telecommunications system.
• Manage Office Stationery Supplies.
• Handling incoming and outgoing mail.
• Filing of personnel records.
• Manage transport bookings.
• Manage staff leave records.
• Supervise work of Contract Cleaner.
• Any other delegated duties as required.
• Relevant higher education.
• Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good time management skills.
• Strong customer based focus.
• Ability to work under pressure and flexibly to manage changing priorities.
• 3 years’ professional experience of similar administrative and clerical systems and procedures.
• A “can do” attitude
• Excellent interpersonal skills as a team player.
Work Hours : 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested persons should submit a 1 page covering application letter briefly describing how they meet the required qualifications and personal competences and an updated CV to:
The Country Director
Norwegian Peoples Aid (NPA) Rwanda
Tel: +250 252 580530
By email to [email protected] or to P.O. Box 2966, Rwanda Kigali
This is a local recruitment and the chosen candidate will be contracted by NPA Rwanda. Female candidates are in particular encouraged to apply.