BRALIRWA Plc, Part of the Heineken Company, is engaged in the production, distribution and sales of a wide range of beer and beverage brands. A career with BRALIRWA offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow one’s career in line with their aspirations.
BRALIRWA is looking for a qualified, dedicated & experienced individual to fill the position of Packaging Operator, based in Gisenyi reporting to the Packaging Team Leader .
The Packaging Operator ensures safety agenda is implemented in the daily job. Operate simple machines and execute in a qualitative way the process and delivery of the product, while improving the key performance indicators and production losses, leading to a safe working environment on machine/area.
Safety, Food Safety and Sustainability
- Works in line with the defined and implemented safety and food safety standards. Following the 5S, Housekeeping and HACCP related to the work place.
- Maintain the equipment and works in line with the defined and implemented safety and food safety standards.
Quality of the process and product
- Makes all the quality checks in line with the standards and procedures on simple packaging machines.
- Execute process and product control on all machines
TPM and Continuous Improvement
- Executes the tagging process, CILT and applies problem-solving tools. Participates in the improvement teams as member.
- Actively involved in optimizing workplace performance via AM/5S teams and activities
- Executes all the packaging operations on simple machines in line with the valid standards.
- Manages documentation and reporting for the working area.
- Report daily production activities.
- Operates the simple packaging machines (e.g. palletizer, de-palletizer, packer, unpacker, crate washer, etc.).
- Ensure the good condition and proper functioning of the machine under his control
- Execute basic maintenance tasks according to standards.
- Optimize the efficiency of the bottling line
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Must have at least a Bachelor Degree (A0) in Engineering, Electro mechanics or any other related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience. Preferably in beverage/maintenance operations on shop floor
- Must have language proficiency in English/French and Kinyarwanda
- Must have computer skills in Microsoft Word & Excel
Method of ApplicationShould you wish to apply for this position, please go to https://careers.theheinekencompany.com/Rwanda and search for “ Packaging Operator”.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
If this is your first time applying through our careers website, you will need to register along with your application details. Registration requires minimal information to create your account. Note that this site will provide you with additional functionality, such as saved searches and email alerts.