Deadline of this Job:
23 December 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, December 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BRALIRWA Plc, Part of the Heineken Company, is engaged in the production, distribution and sales of a wide range of beer and beverage brands. A career with BRALIRWA offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow one’s career in line with their aspirations.
BRALIRWA is looking for a qualified, dedicated & experienced individual to fill the position of Fleet Coordinator based in Kigali, reporting to the Customer Service & Logistics Manager. .
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage contracts of all outsourcing services management, garage services and GPS tracking within Bralirwa in close co-operation with the Purchasing and Legal Departments.
• Revise the agreements and the quality of the execution of the services and, therefore, managing the claims in the best way.
• Approve the invoices of all the services delivered by the suppliers under its responsibility and in accordance with the last agreements.
• Create and automate a database for all the fleet management information using GPS data as input; storing all data in a common and accessible repository; enabling for a quick, easy and accurate global understanding of Bralirwa fleet management, fuel consumption and routing including any potential risks.
• Prepare and submit reports to concerned stakeholders on the performance of outsourcing services in both Kigali and Gisenyi sites, and other reports related to fuel consumption, GPS tracking and Car maintenance.
• Draw up a budget for the company’s fleet management services and provide inputs for cars replacement for further analysis and approval;
• Make sure that all vehicles are properly registered and carry out inspection on regular basis;
• Identify opportunities to optimize costs and benefits in a way that assesses addressable spend and estimates the potential savings, quality improvement & reduction of risk.
• Make sure that relevant suppliers sign and abide by the Heineken Code of Conduct
• Document and agree all supplier performance specifications into a SLA with the Contract Service Officer.
• Measure supplier performance at local level based on data gathered and evaluate supplier performance against a set of agreed criteria
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Management or any other related field;
• At least 3 of years of working experience in fleet Management role from a well-known organization;
• Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda (both verbally and in writing), and French will be added advantage;
• Holder of a valid Rwandan Driver’s license Cat B
• Working knowledge of MS Office packages-Word, Excel & Power Point.
• Be able to work in multi-cultural, multi-national and multi-lingual organization
• Excellent and effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Time Management and Organizational Skills
• High level of commitment and working with minimal supervision
• Must be proactive, reliable and able to pay keen attention to the smallest of details
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Should you wish to apply for this position, please go to https://careers.theheinekencompany.com/Rwanda and search for “Fleet Coordinator”.
If this is your first time applying through our careers website, you will need to register along with your application details. Registration requires minimal information to create your account. Note that this site will provide you with additional functionality, such as saved searches and email alerts.
All applicants must apply using our online application system, CVs received via email or standard post will NOT be considered. In case you face any challenges in applying, please let us know through [email protected] (no applications will be accepted through this email).
The closing date for submission of applications is Wednesday 23rd December 2020.