2 BPN Business Coaches
Jobs at:Business Professionals Network (BPN)
Deadline of this Job:
01 March 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BPN stands for Business Professionals Network: http://www.bpn.rw. It is a Swiss non-profit organization that strives to support the development of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), in order to create jobs and fight poverty. BPN provides Training and Coaching services as well as Equipment Loans to SMEs so they can grow their businesses sustainably.
Our employees are people with a passion for serving others. Join our devoted team! The position:
The BPN Business Coaches accompany Entrepreneurs on their growth Journey.
The journey starts with thoroughly understanding the actual status of the Business and helping the entrepreneur prepare a Five years strategic expansion/growth plan. It continues with mentoring the entrepreneur during the implementation of his expansion/growth plan.
We are looking for a charismatic, strong personality with people management experience, who is familiar with doing business in Rwanda, and who has the ability to assess entrepreneurs’ potential of growth while exercising a serving attitude. .
• Identifying, recruiting, and selecting potential SMEs for the program.
• Working closely with BPN Entrepreneurs mainly in the manufacturing, processing, production, tourism, service industry, etc.
• Introducing Business Principles to Entrepreneurs using BPN’s Business Academy material
• Helping BPN Entrepreneurs convert their ideas into executable Business cases
• Being a mentor on strategy, finance, marketing, sales, personal development, and others.
• Running Business Plan and Bookkeeping workshops
• Offering additional Workshops on demand
• Doing Publication on topics related to entrepreneurship
• General administration tasks as assigned
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A University degree or an equivalent of a four-year college certificate with a major in Economics, Finance, and Management. Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda (excellent writing and oral skills) • Additional language skills would be a plus.
Professional Experience skills
• 3 – 5 years related experience working with Entrepreneurs
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
At BPN we expect every employee to proactively practice, nurture and strengthen the following key aspects of his or her working attitude:
• Having a learning attitude, to be the driver of your own development process
• Being self-motivated and pro-active
• Take full responsibility for your actions and their consequences
• Strive to perform and deliver beyond strict job content
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=34968