- Company: Sparc Systems Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Rwanda
Systems Support Engineer – 1 post
Reports to: The Technical Manager
- Must have hardware knowledge of servers and storages (SUN, IBM, NetApp, HP or EMC)
- Hardware certifications in any of the hardware vendors like Oracle/SUN, IBM, HP, NetApp or EMC.
- Must have System Administration knowledge of either Redhat Linux or at least one of the Unix Operating Systems e.g. Sun Solaris or IBM AIX. Those with extensive Linux experience will be considered
- Must have knowledge in Virtualization software like VMWare, OVM or PowerVM
- Must have knowledge of databases with OCA or higher.
- Must be willing to work at odd hours as work demand.
- Ability to write reports such as root cause analysis
- Must have good communication skills and customer relations
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or any relevant field with least 3 years experience in a similar field.
An attractive package will be offered to successful candidates, commensurate with skills and experience.
Interested candidates should submit their applications with detailed CV with names and addresses of at least 3 traceable referees by email only to email@example.com not later than August 16th, 2019.
More details can be gotten from our website www.sparcsystems.africa/vacancies