MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally & Externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivated individual for the below Position in FINTECH Under MTN Business Department
- Oversee the entire finance and operations daily functions to ensure efficiency
- Interpreting FinTech financials to Finance department for accounting and reporting purposes.
- Manage FinTech operations team to ensure SLAs for all tasks are accorded with and that operations provides sustainable value and competitive advantage.
- Ensure Balance movement of major Non-Banking SP accounts and report any anomalies to RA For investigations
- Ensure the Daily Preparation and monitoring of FinTech Revenue Report are timely done.
- Ensure the Daily Preparation and monitoring of Subscriber report are timely done.
- Provide support to Finance operations GSM Regarding MFS supplier payments.
- Review and approve all invoices before payment
- Oversee month end Financial reporting and consolidation
- Coordinate with Fintech products, Retail, and corporate business to record all revenue generated and minimize revenue leakages.
- Oversee the timely computation and payment of all commissions to agents and Franchisees in accordance with approved policy and procedures.
- Monthly reconciliation of interest accounts and any MTN pre-funded accounts held with partners
- Ensure Reconciliation of system balances pre and post implementation of any major updates, changes etc. on the ECW system
- Identification, assessment and reporting of business risks through Fintech transactions in MTN Rwanda, in collaboration with Manager, Fintech Risk AML and Compliance.
- Coordinate the effective use of the Agent Float management account and perform Reconciliations
- Providing and interpreting Fintech financials for accounting and reporting purposes.
- Monitoring and interpreting Fintech cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Develops & Monitors financial management control mechanisms that minimises financial risk.
- Ensure timely effective Fintech monitoring and reporting on performance of systems.
- Provides overall financial Management for Fintech business.
- Responsible for implementing all audit recommendations.
- Providing and interpreting Fintech financials to Finance department for accounting and reporting purposes.
- Identify ways to improve processes and procedures where there have been deficiencies recognized to eliminate any operational inefficiencies
- Accounting or equivalent qualification– ACCA/CIMA/ZICA
- Three (3) years’ experience in finance operations
How to apply
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 27 th December 2020 Through the job’s platform on: [email protected] and on HRIS.
MTN Rwandacell Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14days after the submission deadline.