Radio Frequency Engineer
Jobs at:NFT Consult
Deadline of this Job:
08 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client is a telecommunication company looking for engaged Radio Frequency Engineers in designing, implementing and maintenance of its services. .
• Enhance the Performance of Present Wireless Networks.
• Design RF schematics for constructing new wireless networks.
• Ensure Regulatory Standards are met.
• Analyzing equipment functionality and recommending upgrades as necessary.
• Interconnect Data Using Digital Software.
• Ability to understand and analyze wireless network KPIs.
• Running constant evaluations on network KPIs and performing regular maintenance on existing equipment.
• Surveying acquired land for optimal positioning of communication towers.
• Design modules and switches to improve how the electronics transmit and perform surveys and installations.
• Troubleshoot and debug to improve the RF and speed.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• RF design circuitry skills
• Cap max Skills
• P25 Technologies (not Tetra).
• Exposure to RMU Sites.
• Trained & Training in cutting Equipment.
• RF engineer degree in computer Science, IT, network technologies or a related field.
• A certification will add value as a professional.
• Ability to prioritize workload
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of cell site design and LTE networks
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: https://career.nftconsult.com/job_description_page.php?jaction=M2RhNTg2NTNiZWMxNDdkNjk1OTJiNjNlMDJlYjhmOGU=