VACANCE DE POSTE : 19/HCR/KGL/VN/040
NUMERO DU POSTE UNOPS 24
LIEU D’AFFECTATION: Kigali
CATEGORIE/GRADE : LICA6
DATE LIMITE : 2019-09-04
The incumbent normally receives guidance from more senior programmestaff in the operation. He/she may receive indirect guidance from othersections and units relevant to the country programme(s). UNHCR Manual,Operations Plans, UN and UNHCR financial/budgetary rules and regulations willguide the work of the Programme Associate. S/he is expected to stay abreast ofthe challenges posed to the region by the political context, the UN andhu
The incumbent is expected tohave contacts within the organization and outside the duty station, as well aswith partners and other stakeholders to collect information, monitor programmeactivities and implement administrative requirements. The incumbent will haveto establish good working relationships with their peers at country level tofacilitate the collection of information and other programme management relatedactivities.
The incumbent is expected to work in line with themulti-functional team (MFT) approach as defined within the Program Manual,ensuring the participation of relevant stakeholders in all phases of theProgram Management Cycle.
DESCRIPTION DES TACHES
– Supportthe assessment and analysis of the needs of persons of concern in the country/regionin a participatory manner and using an Age, Gender and Diversity (AGD)perspective as basis for planning.
– Assistin managing the development of a broad network of partners, good coordinationpractices and the development of partner capacities related to programmemanagement if applicable.
– Assistin organizing and documenting the selection of partners in accordance with the policyon selection and retention of partners, ensuring due diligence to meet therequirements of projects.
– Providesupport to the field with technical advice to ensure partnership agreements areestablished in a timely manner, regularly monitored and reported on incompliance with established guidelines and procedures included in the frameworkfor implementing with partners.
– Supportthe implementation and performance of partnership agreements through fieldvisits and appropriate physical monitoring if applicable, reviewing performanceand financial reports.
– Supportthe development and implementation of MFT monitoring plans for activitiesimplemented through partnerships and those under direct implementation in linewith Programme Manual and programming instructions.
– Contributeto the review and analysis of operations plans, mid-year and year-end reports ofthe different UNHCR offices, ensuring quality assurance and compliance withestablished policies, guidelines, procedures and standards. Generate andmaintain records of implementation rate (performance progress and expenditures)on a regular basis.
– Followup on any change in regards to alignment of results chain, verifyingindicators, budget, prioritization, apportioning needed to measure programmeperformance, trends and target interventions, contributing to soundness ofOperations Plan and enhancement of data quality.
– Followup with UNHCR offices the compliance with issuance of audit certificates for partnersin line with the Policy on Risk-Based Project Audits.
– Providesupport to the field through technical advice and training on resource allocationprocesses and other programmatic issues.
– UseUNHCR’s corporate tools (e.g. Focus Client, Global Focus Insight and FOCUSReader, MSRP) for core activities related to planning, budgeting,implementation and reporting, generating data for evidence-based programmaticdecisions and analysis.
– SupportUNHCRs programming of community of practice and continuously contributing toimprovements of programming tools and processes.
– Performother duties as required
All UNHCR staff members are accountable to perform theirduties as reflected in their job description. They do so within their delegatedauthorities, in line with the regulatory framework of UNHCR which includes theUN Charter, UN Staff Regulations and Rules, UNHCR Policies andAdministrative Instructions as well as relevant accountability frameworks. Inaddition, staff members are required to discharge their responsibilities in amanner consistent with the core, functional, cross-functional and managerialcompetencies and UNHCR’s core values of professionalism, integrity and respectfor diversity.
· Completionof Secondary education and post-secondary training/ certificate in Business Administration, Social Science, International Law or related field
· Minimum6 years of previous job experience relevant to the function
· Fluency in English and working knowledge of another relevant UN language or localla
Demonstratedexperience in programme management, Operation Management Cycle and relatedprocesses. Knowledge of Results Based-Management. Computer skills (in MSoffice) including advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, data ma
PG-ProgrammeManagement (project formulation, programme cycles and reporting standards)
Commitmentto Continuous Learning
Client& Result Orientation
Empowering and Building Trust
Planning and Organizing
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here