Mobile Money MSIP Operations Assurance Manager
Deadline of this Job:
13 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 12, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world. .
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for MSIP Operations Assurance Manager for Rwanda ECW platform. It is critical role to deliver within DevOps model within entire delivery framework. The role will be working closely with customer Group and OPCO technology teams as well as Mobile Financial Services Unit. Internally it will be required to work closely with program manager such as Mobile Money, Hub Head and MSCOO
• Manage customer complaints and issues
• CAB participation & Change Coordination
• Coordinate with Internal and customer Teams to achieve Operational Excellence
• Ensure KPI and SLA Adherence
• Mentor and guide SME and FO resources
• Provide reports to customer and internal stakeholders
Job Skills: Not Specified
To be successful in the role you must have
• Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance. 3+ Years
• Experience in Ericsson Converged Wallet Solution Integration and equivalent e-wallet product 2+ Years
• Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
• BSS Experience 3+ years
• Should be Result oriented.
• Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
• Excellent communication in written and spoken English
• Self-motivated with drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
• Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
• University degree in Technology, preferably MSC
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Rwanda (RW) || || Kigali || IT
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : https://jobs.ericsson.com/main/jobs/438843?lang=en-us&jobPipeline=LinkedIn