Jobs at:Three Stones International Rwanda Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
18 June 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Managing Director will work with Three Stones International Senior management team to implement our portfolio in Rwanda.
• This will include developing a business development strategy, oversight and coordination of ongoing assignments, managing operations and accounts for the company as well as engaging with multiple organizations in the areas of social research and evaluation, organizational development and capacity building, and strategic planning of local and international NGOs and small businesses we partner with.
• Additionally, the Managing Director will lead in maintaining current network and partnerships while securing new clients.
Job responsibilities include:
• Leading partnership development and maintaining the Three Stones Network of organizations and experts in Rwanda;
• Overseeing contracts and deliverables of Three Stones advisors and coordinators in project assignments;
• Oversight of TSIR operations team ;
• Maintaining TSIR business development strategy, leading the development of proposals and concepts and ensuring high level of visibility for TSIR through partner engagement ;
• Managing logistics of running a local company, ensuring compliance, and proactive problem solving;
• Oversight of research, analysis, and quality assurance for all final deliverables produced by TSIR.
• Conducting event planning and coordination for large events.
• M.A./ MSc (PHD preferred) in International Development, business, economics, or related field, preferably with a focus on Management, Analytical Research, or Business development
• Experience running a local company in Rwanda is preferred
• 10+ years of relevant professional experience is mandatory
• International NGO management understanding and experience as well as understanding and experience working with local organizations and partners
• Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning experience with large scale development projects funded by USAID, FCDO, EU, etc.
• Experience leading business development and securing contracts and grants for businesses/ NGOs
• Demonstrated experience leading a multicultural team and creating a collaborative, empowering environment
• Experience with event/conference planning and coordination/oversight for dissemination, validation, and coordination and learning events.
• Outstanding work ethic, self-motivated, and ability to set tasks and work independently to achieve goals and targets.
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
• Excellent written and spoken English is required. Kinyarwanda and French skills are an asset.
• Demonstrated skills and experience in qualitative and quantitative research including understanding of relevant and up to date best practices and software including statistical software such as SPSS and STATA and qualitative software such as Dedoose.
• Skills in program management software and Microsoft suite / Google accounts
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
This opportunity is especially relevant for applicants currently based in Rwanda with permission to work.
Applicants are encouraged to visit our website before applying to determine if Three Stones International is a good match: www.threestonesinternational.com . We consider ourselves entrepreneurs and are looking for creative people who are self motivated, able to work independently, and who are full of ideas. Please email a cover letter, CV, a writing sample, and contact information of three references to [email protected]
Include Managing Director in the subject line. Questions and clarifications about the role are welcome.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Applications will be accepted until the right candidate is found. Salary offering will be commensurate with experience and placed on the TSIR internal salary scale.
Three Stones is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. Women are especially encouraged to apply.