Learning Analyst (Digital Payments) Better than Cash Alliance
Jobs at:UNDP Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF) makes public and private finance work for the poor in the world’s 47 least developed countries. With its capital mandate and instruments, UNCDF offers “last mile” finance models that unlock public and private resources, especially at the domestic level, to reduce poverty and support local economic development.
UNCDF’s financing models work through three channels: inclusive digital economies, connecting individuals, households, and small businesses with financial eco-systems that catalyze participation in the local economy, and provide tools to climb out of poverty and manage financial lives; local development finance, that capacitates localities through fiscal decentralization, innovative municipal finance, and structured project finance to drive local economic expansion and sustainable development; and investment finance, that provides catalytic financial structuring, de-risking, and capital deployment to drive SDG impact and domestic resource mobilization. By strengthening how finance works for poor people at the household, small enterprise, and local infrastructure levels, UNCDF contributes to Sustainable Development Goal-SDG 1 on eradicating poverty and SDG 17 on the means of implementation. By identifying those market segments where innovative financing models can have transformational impact in helping to reach the last mile and address exclusion and inequalities of access, UNCDF contributes to a broad diversity of SDGs. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• This role will work under the supervision of BTCA Technical Advisor (Digital Payments Resource and Innovation Hub) and guidance of BTCA Deputy Director, the incumbent will support the design and implementation of the Better Than Cash Alliance’s global learning strategy serving governments, companies and international organization.
• This will include the implementation of learning and knowledge components in-country work with Alliance members with focus on below job functions :
• Support the design of learning by Alliance members on all aspects of digitizing payments: including Alliance member Peer-Exchanges
• Facilitate learning by Alliance Secretariat to keep ahead of innovation in digital payments in emerging economies
• Undertake research on digital payments
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruitjobs.html?JobOpeningId=33236&HRS_JO_PST_SEQ=1&hrs_site_id=2