- Company: Rwanda Revenue Authority
- Location: Zambia
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
Rwanda Revenue Authority is seeking to recruit self-motivated, committed and qualified person to fill the post of:
JUNIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (1 POSITION)
The post is on Grade: 5
Under the supervision of the Head of IT infrastructure Division and the Senior System Administrator, the Junior System Administrator will configure, manage, monitor the IT system infrastructure including core Soft and Hardware especially located into the data centers, personal computers, and any other systems in RRA.
Main duties and responsibilities
1. Monitor and Configure servers;
2. Maintain security and the performance of the system;
3. Manage the system backups and recovery;
4. Install new systems and advise on system to be used;
5. Maintain operating systems patches and virus definitions on Corporate Antivirus;
6. Install new version and update;
7. Servers troubleshooting in general.
Qualifications, skills and competencies
1.Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems,Computer Science or Information Technology;
2. One year of proven working experience as System administrator;
3. High level of knowledge in Lunix system administration attested by a certificate such as: CompTIA in Lunix certification, Oracle Lunix OCP, Red Had Lunix certified system Administration (RHCSA) or Windows server Technologies as attested by a NCSA (Windows server 2012) certification;
4. Technical knowledge on Virtualization technology especially VMware infrastructure or Dell Systems (Server, storage switches) latest technology and Storage Area Networks Management or VoIP technology under Alcatel technology is an considerable advantage.
5. Ability to work under pressure and willing to learn;
6. High level of integrity and responsibility.
Interested candidates should download the “Job application form” from the RRA website rra.gov.rw .
Attach an application letter addressed to Commissioner General, a well filled RRA Job application form, Curriculum Vitae, a copy of National Identity Card, copy of Degree, Certificates and all Academic Transcripts as per the required qualifications should be sent to email@example.com not later than 04/09/2019, at 5:00 pm.