Jobs at:Ultimate Developers ltd (UDL)
Deadline of this Job:
17 August 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
UDL is a private real estate development company leading the way in changing the landscape of Rwanda through its residential and commercial development projects. .
• Configure hardware and software, set up peripherals such as printers or routers, repair equipment, and provide daily support for computer network users.
• Respond to calls and e-mails from users regarding computer or infrastructure issues.
• Develop systems or assist in bringing in new technologies that would ease better service delivery and strengthen security in UDL’S Projects/estate management
• Liaise with Facility managers to upgrade the existing software, and propose new ones in line with the estate needs.
• To provide IT- Support to the UDL team in terms of looking for solutions for any prevailing problems.
• Write reports, track inventory, evaluate new technologies, and develop contingency plans in case of network failure.
• Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring PC performance.
• Document accurately instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
• Support development and implementation of new computer projects and new hardware installations.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of hardware and equipment installations
• Aid in the development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans, maintain current knowledge of plan executables and respond to crises in accordance with organization continuity and disaster recovery plans.
• Administer and update the organization’s website as required
• Any other duty as prescribed by the Financial Controller
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science or any other rated field or a diploma from a well-recognized institution with at least 3 years of experience in ICT data and information systems roles.
• Knowledge of Research and development ICT policies and strategies;
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products;
• Proficient in basic networking protocols and standards;
• Knowledge of AD, Exchange, VPN, routers, and wireless internet access;
• Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming;
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
• Self-confident, decisive, resilient, and able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• A lateral and innovative thinker, an original problem-solver.
• Self –disciplined, with excellent time management skills, and flexible in order to achieve results.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Be of proven moral integrity
• Be responsive, prompt and effective
• Proficiency in both written and spoken Kinyarwanda and English languages is necessary; working knowledge of French is an asset;
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
• Certification in A+, N+ is required;
• Certifications in CCNA, MCSE, MCSD, MCTs (.NET), LAMP/WAMP Framework or MCITP are an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application letters by email at [email protected] not later than 5: 00 pm on 17th August 2020. The application letter should be accompanied by a copy of the required degree, professional certificate, detailed Curriculum Vitae, Identification card/passport, and other relevant documentation related to the required experience.