Jobs at:Ecobank Rwanda PLC
Deadline of this Job:
19 April 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ABOUT ECOBANK RWANDA PLC
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is a full-service bank that joined the Rwandan market in 2007 with the aim of providing a broad range of products and Services to Consumer, Commercial, and Corporates business segments. The bank’s vision is to build a world-class bank and contribute to the economic development and financial integration of Rwanda and the region by providing customers with convenient and reliable financial products and services. Ecobank Rwanda Plc is an affiliate under Ecobank Group and operates in Central East and Southern African (CESA) region. In order to respond to our growing market with the required human capital, we are currently looking for experienced professional in the following area
Role Title : Head Technology
Reporting: Head Operations & Technology .
Reporting functionally to the CESA- CIO and on a day to day basis to the Country Head, Ops & Technology
Directs the operation and delivery of Technology services within the country and ensure the timely and costs effective procurement, installation, implementation, and maintenance of necessary equipment, hardware, and software to meet business needs and support service delivery in line with corporate standards
• Manage office and data centre environments within the county and the growth and development of the IT department with responsibility for controlling annual budget and overseeing best practice in IT in line with corporate standards and supported by the Group Chief Information Officer.
• Build and maintain a strong relationship between business and technology by introduce new technology ideas
• Provide technical and software support to user-dedicated software systems
• Supervise testing of new programs and products prior to implementation
• Implement any across corporate standards and compliance requirements
• Provide training to members of staff on new software products and releases
• Assist in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions, and major modifications to country IT infrastructure.
• Implement network security at the country level in line with corporate standards.
• Oversees the administration of the company's WAN.
• Internal Systems
• Oversee troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
• Work with project teams to implement software updates
• Commend Centre Management
• Oversee all help desk activities at the country level.
• Respond to escalated help desk issues.
• Oversee the utilization and maintenance of tracking software.
Interact with management and staff to resolve Technology-related issues and provide answers in a timely manner
Service Levels Management
• Close monitoring of SLA between ERW and eProcess International as main Technology Service Provider
• Build and Close monitoring of technology SLAs with other vendors
• Manages the purchasing of all software, hardware, and other IT supplies at the country level.
• Ensures that company assets are maintained responsibly and in line with Ecobank Group Standards.
• Compliance with country regulation and group standards
• Ensure that Information and Technology services comply with BNR regulations
• Ensure that all required Group policies, procedures, and standards are aligned with the ones at the country level
• Supervise and ensure timely completion of all Central Bank Information Technology related projects
Job Skills : Not Specified
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
• To have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or IT Related fields, a Master’s will be a added value
• To be certified in Oracle with OCA, and have OCP is an added value
• Have very strong Cisco and Microsoft skills preferably a CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, and MSCA or MSCE certified.
• Have excellent IT management skills coupled with a finance and Banking background and hands-on skills with LAN Switches and network security (Cisco Pix and ASA) as well as the management of core banking systems. It is also a plus to have ITILL/Prince II,Cobit5
• Have at least 5 years of management of a medium sized IT department.
• Have a background in the management and support of Core Banking Systems (Flexcube / Globus/ Delta)
• Ecobank Rwanda Plc is an equal opportunities company and females’ candidates are encouraged to apply, If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please write in confidence quoting the position on the subject matter
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
How to apply: Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) via the "Apply for this job" https://bit.ly/3djdL8K button not later than the April 14, 2021
• Only those who strictly meet the criteria should apply for this position