Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Jobs at:NFT Consult
Deadline of this Job:
16 October 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Review, achieve and submit Financial Reporting vis-à-vis of the Group and Internal Clients, Prepare and coordinate with all the stakeholders Forecasting Reports in Group format for Finance Director Review .
• Financial Statement and non-Financial KPI’s analysis and data gathering in order to achieve MRP submission to Group and local Management.
• Assist the Finance Director for Commentaries update and analysis of variance versus budget figures
• Consolidate data (detailed financial breakdown and company KPI’s) and review before submission to Group
• Update of actual based on MRP, EMB and MAPA reporting packages
• Gather and analyze forecast data from all Departments as per their aspiration for costs as well as for revenues evolution
• Integrate CAPEX data from Business Planning specialist
• Ensure template availability and completion for Local Management review
• Ensure data coherence for Balance sheet review with Finance Director
• Establish Mid-Month Revenue forecast based on daily month-to-date trends.
• Update presentation based on latest reporting packages
• Ensure availability of any additional information required from Finance Department side.
• Update the template based on latest cost forecast
• Variance analysis versus previous months and Annual Operating Plan.
• Prepare and consolidate the reporting package in the required format from available data and data gathered from accounting team.
• Network and IT OPEX commitment follow-up and OAF budget appraisal
• Proceed to approval within the limit of delegation of authority
• Proceed to cheque and transfer signature within the limit of delegation of authority.
• EBITDA contribution with cost control and monitoring–Annual OPEX amount USD 37million
• Number of Direct report:; 6 Internal clients in terms of existing Departments
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree in Finance and Accounting
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite and ERP systems
• At least 4 years of experience in Accounting area with at least 2 years of relevant experience in Telecom
• Relevant knowledge of Group accounting policies
• Capacity to deliver on tight deadlines without compromising on quality
• Strong analytical skills and result oriented
• Good organizational and communication skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: https://career.nftconsult.com/job_description_page.php?jaction=YjE0NTM2Mzk2ODYzNGJhMWI0YzM1N2E0Y2VmNDhkNmE=