Ref #: 243593
We’re growing rapidly. Would you like to join us?
Are you a natural problem solver looking for a company where you can fast-track your career?
Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
We’re Tek Experts, a leading global provider of technical support and professional services on behalf of the world’s largest IT companies.
With 7,000 employees across seven global offices, we’ve built a reputation for deep technical expertise and providing exceptional customer experiences. We operate a 24/7/365 service across borders, languages, and time zones.
We’re growing rapidly and looking for Technical Support Engineers to join one of our support teams.
Join us and be part of something great!
About the role…
As a customer-facing support engineer, your role will be to provide phone and email-based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction. We are looking for people with all levels of experience so if you are just starting in your career or have been a support engineer or manager, this is the role for you.
Working with one of our key customers, you will be supporting everything related to the technology team you are in which could include:
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Virtual Machines
You will also be supported by our Quality Assurance team, Domain Experts, and the Training and Development department to ensure you have a comprehensive induction and training program and deliver extraordinary customer service.
What you’ll be doing
- Act as the advanced technical contact for troubleshooting customer issues
- Deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate with domain experts (SMEs) and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate measures to all parties involved
- Seek supplemental training to improve performance and develop a specialisation
What you’ll need
- At least 1-2 year’s experience in a technical or customer support role
- Strong research, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- A University Degree (Ao)
- Excellent English communication skills (Speaking, Listening, Writing & Reading)
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Good knowledge of at least one relevant technology
What we offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 2nd April, 2021.