- Company: Airtel Rwanda
- Location: Zambia
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
The position is a critical role within Airtel Rwanda to ensure that compliance, drive network efficiencies and drive business support and business decisions through initiatives with respect to review/reporting/analysis techniques and business decisions in the OPCO in regard to Finance and commercial performance.
Educational Qualification & Work Experience.
- Bachelors’ Degree/Masters’ Degree in Business Management (Finance)
- Valued Added Advantage: completion of the professional course in Accounting i.e ACCA, CPA
- Knowledge of the latest accounting tools / Software available for reporting
- Knowledge of changes in the Accounting Standards applied under Local GAAP & IFRS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and analytical background is desirable
- Knowledge background of business strategic planning and analytical skills
- Exposure to an ERP environment.
- Approx. 5 years and above of working experience.
- Telecom experience is desirable but not a must.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the roles by sending an application letter and resume to Airtel_Rwanda_News@rw.airtel.com not later than August 6th, 2019 at 6:00 PM
Also indicate the position you are applying to in the subject line, for example, “Account Receivable Manager”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.