- Company: Assets & Services Division Manager
- Location: Zambia
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
1. development and implementation of assets management strategies ? Prepare supported high quality asset management policies, systems and practices to achieve optimal return on investment and effective deployment of the UR property, infrastructure and/or equipment portfolio.
? Maximize the value of the UR assets by defining, develop, and execute asset management…
? Assist in the preparation of asset management schedules for reports to senior management.
? Ensure implementation and monitoring of Policies & Procedures within the team relating to the assets, services management and assisting in their review,
? Prepare periodic and ad
– hoc reports on matters relating the area of service to assist in management planning, life cycle costing and business planning, budget preparation, etc.
2. Monitor the management of UR Asset properties in the UR premises ? Ensure (buildings, grounds, landscape, equipment, car fleet) are well maintained and repaired.
? Consolidate all plans of construction, installation, repairing and maintenance works;
? Determination and Specification of construction methods and quality standards;
? Ensure that all UR land property is registered and all titles are acquired.
3.Monitor and disseminate assets management policies ? Ensure that all UR assets are valuated, recorded, codified and engraved
? Consolidate and maintain UR assets register
? To be member of the disposal committee of UR and provide advises about how disposal would be conducted successfully.
5.Ensure proper setting of movable assets, their security and cleanness of the college premises ? Ensure cleanness of the UR areas by working with cleaning companies
? Ensure the safety of the workplace by working well with security companies in place
? Repair broken assets, putting them in order and providing all the necessary advice the principal on the proper management of the college assets
a) Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering and Construction OR Master’s Degree in Assets Management and Valuation provided that the applicant has Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction
b) Must be registered with relevant professional bodies
c) Five (5) years’ experience in Construction Projects, Assets & Services (Estate) Management, three (3) of which must have been at managerial (Director or equivalent) level
d) Solid understanding of Assets Life Cycle Management Information System
e) Professional certificate in project management (PMP) is an advantage