Jobs at:StarTimes Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
05 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Founded in 1988, StarTimes group is now the most influential system integrator, technology provider, network operator, and content provider in China’s television broadcasting industry, and is on its way to become a media group with global influence. With a global vision, StarTimes began to expand its business to Africa in 2002, and has been working closely with African governments to jointly promote digitalization and informatization .
Job title: Accountant
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Number of position: 01
• Accounting entry record
• Review Al,AP,AR
• Bank statement and reconciliation
• Tax declaration
• Other assignment from Finance director
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Team working spirit,
• Quick leaning ability
• Good Analytical, Strategic and Critical thinking
• Good Knowledge of Accounting
• Leadership and Accountability
• Good Microsoft office skills(Excel)
Language: English and Kinyarwanda
• Holding a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related fields.
• Minimum 3 years' solid experience in a reputed company.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application enclosed with a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae. The application should be addressed to the CEO OF STAR AFRICA MEDIA (Startimes) and delivered to STAR AFRICA MEDIA offices especially in HR Department or send on email address: [email protected] from Tuesday 25 August to 5th September 2020 at 5:00 pm. Star times head office is located at KIGALI-KIMIHURURA.