4 Senior Auditor
Jobs at:BDO EA Rwanda Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BDO EA Rwanda Ltd: Positions – Senior Auditors at Job in Rwanda
BDO is a worldwide network of public accounting firms serving local and international clients of all sizes, across a diverse range of industries. Each BDO member firm is an independent legal entity in its own country.
Bdo Network in East Africa
• We operate five full-fledged offices in; Kenya (Nairobi), Tanzania (Dar-es-Salaam), Uganda (Kampala), Rwanda (Kigali) / Burundi (Bujumbura), and Ethiopia (Addis Ababa).
• We service small and medium enterprises to large corporate bodies and cross-border corporations.
• BDO EA has also advised several government bodies, regional organizations, and donor agencies active in the region. We have a diverse client base and we use this experience to help our clients in Eastern Africa confront local, regional, and global business challenges.
Senior Auditors Opportunities
• As a leading professional services firm enjoying sustained growth regionally, BDO EA offers challenging and rewarding career opportunities to experienced professionals.
• We offer a pleasant working environment in a talent-nurturing organization committed to continuous learning and professional development. A knowledge-based organization and an equal opportunities employer, we value challenge, team spirit, and adherence to the highest standards of professional ethics.
• We ensure that our people are able to deliver, both to our valued clients and on their own personal aspirations. Our proven performance monitoring system allows each of our staff to be in full control of his/her professional development and career path with us.
• To our fresh recruits, our partner-led teams ensure learning on the job is as smooth as it is effective.
BDO EA Rwanda Ltd seeks to recruit qualified and competent individuals to fill the full-time positions of senior auditors (4) .
• Excellent analytical, Leadership skills;
• Excellent technical report writing skills;
• Clients relationship management;
• Plan and perform audit assignments;
• Allocate responsibilities to assistant and Semi-Senior auditors;
• Review team members’ working papers for accuracy and compliance;
• Perform effective risk areas of Financial statements and control assessments;
• Complete audit assignments and submit Audit reports/ Tax reports to audit manager on time; etc.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
• Appraisal Skills;
• Proficiency in written and spoken English, French and Kinyarwanda; knowledge of all languages is an advantage;
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Ms. Word and Excel;
• High Analytical and time management skills.
• Having Completed Professional Qualification in ACCA or CPA.
• A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in auditing.
• Knowledge of auditing taxes.
Job Location: Kigali – Rwanda
Period: Open-ended contract with 6 months’ probation period.
Job Education Requirements: Completed Professional Qualification
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you are interested in a career with us and believe you have what it takes to become a first-class professional committed to the success of our clients; kindly send us your Application letter, Certificate copy of your professional qualification in ACCA or CPA and curriculum vitae to [email protected] and [email protected] not later than Friday, July 31, 2020, at 5 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.