2 Land Surveyors / Topographers
Jobs at:Association d’Exécution des Travaux d’Intérêt Public (ASSETIP)
Deadline of this Job:
21 May 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The “Association d’Exécution des Travaux d’Intérêt Public” (ASSETIP) is a national non-governmental organization with the objective to give its contribution in the national socio-economic development and poverty reduction programs by ensuring effective management of infrastructure projects of public interest through the mechanism of “Delegated Contract Management” and capacity building of partners in the domain of infrastructure.
In that regards, ASSETIP wishes to hire temporary staff meeting the following qualifications:
Land Surveyors / Topographer :
• Degree in Civil Engineering, Surveying or related field; with minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in road projects including 2 years of experience of surveyor in road construction/ rehabilitation/maintenance projects;
• Or a Diploma A1 in Surveying or related field, with minimum of 4 years’ experience as surveyor in road projects.
• Experience in preparing and presenting reports;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to work in diverse teams;
• Being registered in a professional body will be an advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates will submit their contacts, CVs and copies of degrees/certificates to the email address: [email protected] not later than 21st May 2021.
Only pre-selected candidate fulfilling the application requirements will be selected and invited for an interview.