Job Title : SDGs Localization in Rwanda Project Officer
Type of contract: Fixed term contract
Contract duration: 14 months (1 st January 2021-28 th February 2022)
Reporting to : Secretary General
Application deadline : 11 th December 2020 at 5.00 pm.
Rwanda Association of Local Government Authorities (RALGA) wishes to recruit a “SDGs Localization in Rwanda Project Officer”. The officer will be responsible for coordinating and implementing activities of the project, ie assisting RALGA members to efficiently monitor the implementation of activities informing the achievement of the SDGs streamlined in the District Development Strategies.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Project management, Finance, Administrative Sciences, Social Sciences;
- Professional experience of at least two years in a relevant field
- Shortlisted candidates shall be informed via e-mail
- Successful candidates shall pass three levels of examination: written exam, practical exam (computer) and oral interview
- RALGA shall conduct a background check on the successful candidate prior to the appointment
- The successful candidate shall be appointed and start the job by January 2021
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria should submit their CVs, motivation letters, copies of diplomas/certificates/degrees with three (3) professional references including their full contacts (physical address, telephone and e-mail) not later than 11 th December 2020 addressed to the Secretary General of RALGA through email: [email protected]
The detailed Terms of Reference can be found on RALGA’s website: http://www.ralga.rw
Only online applications are accepted.