Providing Project End-Line Evaluation For The Ingo Z'amahoro Project In Musanze & Gasabo Districts.
Jobs at:Haguruka NGO
Deadline of this Job:
26 August 2020
Within Rwanda , Musanze , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PROVIDING PROJECT END-LINE EVALUATION FOR THE INGO Z'AMAHORO PROJECT IN MUSANZE & GASABO DISTRICTS.
TENDER NOTICE : No RFP/ 038/HAG/2020
SOURCE OF FUND: SIDA Via KVINNA TILL KVINNA
1. Haguruka is a Rwandan non-governmental organization registered under Rwandan Law. Our organization works towards ensuring that women can claim their rights by empowering them and improving access to justice across the country. Haguruka was founded in 1991 and has since then been at the forefront of the fight for women’s and children ‘rights. Haguruka means “standing up” in Kinyarwanda, standing up for the rights of women and children.
2. Haguruka invites interested bidders to submit bids for the END-LINE PROJECT EVALUATION FOR THE INGO Z'AMAHORO PROJECT IN MUSANZE & GASABO DISTRICTS.
3. The details are found in the Tender Documents
4. Tender Documents may be obtained from Haguruka’s Head Office Located in KIMIRONKO, upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of 10,000Rwf to Account Name: ASSOCIATION HAGURUKA, No. 00040-0203052-64 / FONDS HAGURUKA opened at BANK OF KIGALI.
5. Tender Documents may be obtained during all working days from the place here above indicated from Tuesday 18th August 2020.
6. All inquiries should be addressed to Haguruka Executive Secretary at Haguruka’s offices located in Kimironko, KG11, AV 95 or via email: [email protected]
7. Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in four copies one of which is the original must be submitted at the address mentioned above not later than 31st August 2020 at 3:00PM, local time. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on same day 31st August 2020 at 3:30PM, local time
8. The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender reference, title, and marked as follows:
?Do not open except in the public session of 31st August 2020 at 3:30 PM, local time
9. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with article 5, “Competitive Procurement Process’’, Section 5.3, in Haguruka’s Procurement Policy..
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
NB: Female consultants/female-led consultancy firms are encouraged to apply for this consultancy. Done at Kigali, on 12th August 2020. Yours sincerely, UMURERWA Ninette National Executive Secretary HAGURUKA NGO