Jobs at:Rusizi District
Deadline of this Job:
13 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Rusizi , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Elaborate and implement the procurement plan for the District, and produce consolidated reports thereof;
• Prepare and provide information for publication of tender related documents such as procurement plan, bidding documents, invitation to bid, etc;
• Receive and safeguard bids, obtain approval of the tender award from the Tender Committee, publish the results of the tendering process and accordingly notify bidders;
• Prepare contracts for tender winners in collaboration with the Legal advisor;
• Serve as Secretary to the Tender Committee;
• Manage, in collaboration with concerned departments, the contract cycle in accordance with the applicable law and regulations and under the supervision of the Director of Procurement, avail information requested by competent authorities. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
A0 in Law, Labour Administration, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Management, Labour Psychology;
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of Labour policies and law;
• Ability to conduct investigations in complex establishments;
• Mediation and negotiations skills;
• Analytical, problem- solving and critical thinking skills.
• Technical understanding of system being analysed and how it affects the various business units.
• Good at handling and meeting deadlines.
• Multi- tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
• Able to work well with both clients from Public and Private Sector.
• Good presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users, managers.
• Self- starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement • gathering sessions.
• Strong attention to detail organizational skills.
• Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Vacancies/Details/6552