Jobs at:African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE RWANDA)
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
USAID Ubaka Ejo (UUE) “Build the Future” activity intends to improve the socio-economic resilience to and reduce the risk of orphans and vulnerable children (OVC), and their families living with and affected by HIV/AIDS in the three districts of Kigali; Gasabo, Kicukiro, Nyarugenge. .
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and documents financial transactions.
• Drawing checks in a professional manner.
• Control daily petty cash transactions of AEE and classify all justifications related to payment.
• Managing all financial aspects of day-to-day operations of the branch.
• Managing accounting and financial systems and maintaining full and accurate accounting records at the field level.
• Prepare and follow up of the bank reconciliation.
• Reconcile books of accounts.
• Conduct financial analysis and prepare monthly quarterly, and annual financial report.
• Submit on a regular basis monthly, quarterly, yearly report to the Field Coordinator with copy to general accountant.
• Provide advices in the budget implementation and control.
• Ensure compliance of AEE and donors’ policies and procedures.
• File supporting papers justifying the expenditures.
• Handle special accountancy (handle the manual inventories books of the equipment of respective program);
• Make systematic classifications of documents.
• Organize spot-check visit at the field for verification.
• Receive all AEE visitors while field staff are on the fieldwork.
• Perform any other duty that may be requested by AEE Management.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Have a Rwandan nationality
• Have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the field accounting, management, etc.
• Have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, commerce, management, or finance.
• Have a Driving license, category A
• Be fluent in Kinyarwanda and English.
• Should not be above 35 years old.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Expression of interest letter
• Updated CV (maximum 2 pages) with contact details
• 3 references
• Copies of educational qualifications
• Church recommendation
• Copy of National Identity card.
• Copy of Driving license
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their application documents written in English addressed to AEE Rwanda Executive Secretary exclusively to: [email protected] by February 21st, 2021 not later than 5:00pm Kigali time.