Rwanda Union of the Blind (RUB) wishes to recruit an Executive Secretary for the new Organization, Rwanda Organization of People with Deafblindness (ROPDB).
- • Rwandan nationality
- • University degree in social sciences, community studies, education and business administration and other relevant field is essential.
- • Demonstrated experience in project cycle management, advocacy mainstreaming approaches and public policy monitoring preferably in PDOs.
- • Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in PDOs capacity building or similar position
- • Working experience in a similar role and experience in a non- profit organization
- • 1-3 years of experience implementing disability programs from People with Disabilities rights, capacity building and policy perspective.
- • Demonstrated knowledge and skills in program design, monitoring and evaluation (theory and practice) desired, experience applying within a disability-based organization is also desirable.
- • Demonstrated basic knowledge in Sign Language Interpretation (tactile) would be an added value.
- • People with Deafblindness’ rights sensitive
Detailed Job description is available at ROPDB office located at RUB….
All interested candidates are invited to send their application letters, and their CV and degree by email: [email protected] and copy to [email protected] or to drop it at RUB office located in Muhima at poids –lourd road.
Deadline for application is March 26th, 2021 at 12:00
Persons with disabilities candidates with the above profile are strongly encouraged to apply. Within a period of 5 days from the deadline, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.