- Company: Nyamagabe District
- Location: Zambia
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
• Coordinate the planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of all activities executed by the Sector as set forth by the law;
• Implement all decisions taken by the Sector Council and directives made by District authorities or higher authorities of the country;
• Supervise activities related to civil registration and officiate marriages;
• Monitor the implementation of master plan at the Sector level and deliver building rehabilitation authorizations in grouped agglomerations and settlements;
• Monitor and evaluate the administration of Cells and serve as a member of the District Technical Coordination Committee.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge Required
• Leadership skills
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Central and Local Government Functionality;
• Good knowledge of government policy- making processes;
• Analytical, problem – solving and critical thinking skills.
• Multi – tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
• Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
• Leadership skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
• A0 / A1 in Social Sciencies, Arts, Sciencies with 3 years of working experience Or Master’s Degree in Social Sciencies, Arts, Sciences with 1 year of working experience