2 Executive Secretaries Of Sector
Jobs at:Nyanza District
Deadline of this Job:
14 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Nyanza , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Executive Secretary Of Sector x2 at Nyanza District .
– Coordinate the planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of all activities executed by the Sector as set forth by the law;
– Implement all decisions taken by the Sector Council and directives made by District authorities or higher authorities of the country;
– Supervise activities related to civil registration and officiate marriages;
– Monitor the implementation of master plan at the Sector level and deliver building rehabilitation authorizations in grouped agglomerations and settlements;
– Monitor and evaluate the administration of Cells and serve as a member of the District Technical Coordination Committee.
Skills, qualifications, and experience
A results-driven individual with exceptional interpersonal skills and a successful track record of leadership at a senior level. The ideal candidate will bring the experience of securing major funding or grants (£5m+), building collaborative and effective strategic partnerships with donors and others across the sector.
The ideal candidate should be bilingual (Portuguese or Spanish and English)
A0 / A1 in Social Sciencies, Arts, Sciencies with 3 years of working experience Or Master’s Degree in Social Sciencies, Arts, Sciences with 1 year of working experience
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge Required
• Leadership skills
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Central and Local Government Functionality;
• Good knowledge of government policy
– making processes;
• Analytical, problem
– solving and critical thinking skills.
– tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
• Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
• Leadership skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Vacancies/Details/6471