- Company: StarTimes Rwanda
- Location: Zambia
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
Founded in 1988, StarTimes group is now the most influential system integrator, technology provider, network operator, and content provider in China’s television broadcasting industry, and is on its way to becoming a media group with global influence.
With a global vision, StarTimes began to expand its business to Africa in 2002 and has been working closely with African governments to jointly promote digitalization and informatization
Under the supervision of the head of the department, the solar sales supervisors will lead sales to all customers across the country.
- Job title : Solar sales Supervisors
Number of position : 03
- Experience in sales of solar energy products or pay-tv product to customers.
- Sales and reporting skills
- Holding a bachelor’s degree in a field like Business Administration, Management,
- More than 3 years of experience in Solar Sales
- Language: English and Kinyarwanda
- Having good oral and written communication skills.
- Self- motivation.
- Commercial awareness.
- Initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
Interested candidates should send their application enclosed with a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae. The application should be addressed to the CEO OF STAR AFRICA MEDIA (Startimes) and delivered to STAR AFRICA MEDIA offices especially in HR Department or send on email address: email@example.com from Wednesday, July 31 up to Friday, August 9th, 2019, at 5:00 pm. Startimes head office is located at KIGALI-KIMIHURURA.
Done at Kigali, July 31, 2019
NB : Please note that only short-listed candidates with the required qualifications will be contacted.