Jobs at:ITM Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
23 May 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As the Shop Assistant, you will be responsible for welcoming customers to the pharmacy store, monitoring customer activities to prevent incidents, arranging shelf displays accordingly, and processing customer purchases or refunds. You should also be able to identify customers' needs and recommend suitable pharmacy store items that best satisfy their needs.
What you will do:
• Welcome customers and assist customers in locating desired store items.
• Place the items adequately and ensure that the store is organized according to established guidelines.
• Inform the customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
• Perform regular price checking to identify and correct price tags.
• Address and resolve customers' complaints and direct them to the pharmacist.
• Process customer payments using the POS or digital payment transfer system.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice and recommendations as needed to the customers.
• Prepare a daily report and monthly activity reports of the store.
You will be the right fit if:
• You have a bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related qualification;
• You have significant experience of at least 2 years in a similar position;
• You have great communication, organization, planning, and interpersonal skills;
• You are pro-active and dynamic;
• You have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word);
• You can speak fluently English, French and Kinyarwanda.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click in the link to apply.