Irembo is a technology company that designs and develops digital products focused on users in Africa, starting with Rwanda. IremboGov, Irembo’s pioneer product, is a government services platform. To date, it has 8M+ users in Rwanda and o?ers 98 services online. We are using this experience to develop a wide range of products that will transform the tech ecosystem as we know it.
As a Senior Partnership Manager at Irembo, you will develop and manage the relationship with Irembo partners and clients ensuring a world-class experience with Irembo. You will collaborate with business, product and customer success teams and drive on-time delivery
What you will do:
- Implement the strategy for partnership growth and success, including a strategy for processes such as pipeline management, customer onboarding, and customer management and reporting.
- Build business cases, develop insights, recommendations, and drive execution of initiatives critical to business growth
- Interact with cross-functional teams to facilitate success across both Irembo and our entire community.
- Build a network of stakeholders both internally and externally for the purpose of identifying opportunities as well as creating synergies for Irembo.
- Review and analyze client’s performance using the dashboard, needs and guide management through best practices of managing clients.
- Drive partner success and outcomes.
- Oversee existing relationships with senior leaders at key partner organizations and ensuring service levels and expectations are met, Create and enforce plans/process that meets clients’ needs.
- Drive business growth strategy to identify new partners and opportunities (Business development/sales).
- Track monthly, quarterly and annual business reporting in the sales pipeline to identify gaps and client progress.
- Remain up to date on the products and services while looking for opportunities for improvement, relevance and value for customers.
You will be a good fit if;
- Excellent sales, relationship management and communication skills.
- Strategic and motivated by the impact.
- Goal-oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- Continuously seek to find new ways the business can operate more efficiently.
- Able to share complex thought simply, either on paper, in-person by pitching decks
- Have an ability to learn new domains and thrive in a fast-paced, have a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Self -directed with a can-do attitude, take ownership and roll up your sleeves to what needs to be done. Have an ability to prioritize between various needs and delegate efficiently.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technology enthusiast. Keep abreast with the trends and changes in the technology world that are relevant to the clients and users.
- You have a Bachelor of Science in Business and/or related ?eld or MBA/additional qualifications
- You have 4years of experience in related field preferably in a technology company
Note: The deadline for receiving applications is 30- November, 2020
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 30th November, 2020.