- Company: I & M Rwanda
- Location: Zambia
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Rwanda
To be the liaison between the Diaspora and segments customers and the Bank and ensure growth of the business value and profitability in order to maximize business growth as well as revenue generation for the Bank.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
In charge of and principal contact point for the Bank’s relationships; for Diaspora & Segments portfolio
Marketing, growing business to ensure increase in deposits, earnings, facility utilization and usage of all bank products and services
Achieving the set growth targets in numbers and volumes for Liabilities, Assets and fees.
Ensuring the existing customer relations are well maintained, exceptionally served and retained
Adhering to and always delivering in line with the Bank’s Service Charter standards;
Managing complaints in collaboration with business support units for timely and effective closure;
Providing timely feedback to management regarding product performance, market trends as well as suggestions for improvement
Working closely with other Business Units (Business /Corporate and Institutional Banking) for mutual referrals.
Effectively screening loan applications in line with the Bank’s credit policy.
Designing and implementing promotional activities to help accelerate sales for existing and new products.
Reporting and documenting early defaulting signs as well as supporting the recovery process of any assets at risk
Ensure turnaround time (TAT) for loan applications processing is within the set standards
Weekly and monthly reports on all above results areas.
Implement agreed corrective actions and adjusted strategies.
To qualify for this role applicants must have the following:
- Graduate in Marketing, Finance, Business or related field.
- At least 2 years of sales experience
- Sound knowledge of Retail products, Credit Risk Standards, Culture, Competition and Regulatory framework.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, French and Kinyarwanda
- Knowledge of Rwanda Business environment and I&M Bank products
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor and evaluate business performance to set objectives
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills
- Confident, Energetic, Organized and Resilient.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Self-driven with the ability to work under pressure
Interested candidates are required to submit their CV and Cover letters- clearly indicating the title of the position being applied for to email@example.com ; the deadline for submission of applications is at 6:00 pm on 6th September 2019.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.