Jobs at:Fastnet Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
29 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Fastnet LTD is a registered ICT company in Rwanda with a License to provide internet in Rwanda .we specialize in wireless communication LTE Networks, Fiber Optic connection, IT infrastructure, and communication networks services. We are looking for a high performing Sales Manager to join our team and help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to senior management. .
• Achieving growth and hitting sales target by successfully managing he/she sales team
• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
• Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
• Build and promote strong long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Present sales, revenues, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor in science and Technology related to courses, economics, business administration, and Marketing.
• 4-5 years of experience in the Telecom industry
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Happy to join us! Submit your Curriculum Vitae specifying three referees via [email protected] not later than 29th September 2020.