Jobs at:ITM Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
13 June 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 31, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Profile: Sales Executive
As the Sales Executive you will be charge of ensuring the satisfaction of our corporate clients as well as generating new leads.
As the Sales Executive, your Key Responsibilities and deliverables will include:
1. Clients Relationship (30%)
• You will manage the relationship with clients and suppliers.
• You will develop creative strategies to retain existing clients.
• You will manage all correspondence and communication with clients effectively (emails, phone calls, meetings, etc)
• You will ensure client satisfaction and attend to their queries.
2. Business development/Client Acquisition (50%)
• You will ensure revenue generation with existing and new clients.
• You will research, prospect, and qualify new business opportunities.
• You will identify sales strategies with a view of establishing actionable insights to enhance sales and business profits.
• You will provide market best practices and trends in order to keep the business ahead of other players and securing a significant market share.
3. Operations (20%)
• You will oversee all sales operations including the drafting of tender documents when needed.
• You will manage and coordinate with suppliers to ensure compliance with clients’ requirements and deadlines.
• You will ensure the seamless process of customer orders (preparation, processing, delivery, invoicing, etc.) in collaboration with the concerned team members.
• You have a bachelor’s degree in any Business related filed.
• You have at least 3 years’ experience in sales
• You are business-oriented and results-driven.
• You have good interpersonal skills.
• You can adapt and be on the look-out for new ideas.
• You can work independently and take initiatives.
• You can speak fluently English, French and Kinyarwanda.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
You can apply by Application Form to fill in our application form. The deadline for receiving applications is June 13th, 2021.