Jobs at:Choice Int’l Forwarding (Rwanda) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
10 March 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, February 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for in-store sales, dissipate customers' doubts and resistance and handling customer complaints professionally. Understand information on competitive products and prices and the automotive market, ensure the exhibition hall and exhibit vehicles are clean and tidy, and participate in the development of sales activities and market development. .
• Responsible for sales and service for new cars / used cars, and collate relevant sales materials;
• Responsible for handling customer queries and demonstrate vehicle performance and related services in the store to customers;
• Mine customer demand, collate customer resources, and achieve transaction objectives;
• Establish and improve the customer information system, track and maintain customer relations, and improve customer satisfaction;
• Take challenges in opening up sales market and complete sales targets;
• Complete other tasks assigned by superior managers.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• University degree in business or management studies or above;
• Good ability of communication and coordination, quick thinking, good ability of language expression, and endurance of psychological stress;
• The ability of customer complaint and data analysis, customer solicitation, and building of customer relations;
• Fluency in English and French
• Preference to experience in automobile sales and holding of driving license.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=34904