Sales and Marketing Specialist
Jobs at:Souk IG Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
20 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, November 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out leads, engage customer prospects, and secure business with restaurants, caterers, event planners, and large venues. .
• Achieve sales targets and develop the required territories by building relationships to win new clients.
• Takes orders from customers as needed and relays to the production team
• Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers as per mandate provided by Senior Management.
• Generate leads and cold call prospective customers. Maintain a client database to record client information, call activity, actions, follow-ups, and results, etc.
• Consults with clients after onboarding to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
• Performs administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports
• Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
• Track and report competitive issues.
• Acquire, maintain, and report adequate knowledge of product, market, and competition.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Strong experience in sales in the poultry sector in Rwanda and regional markets.
• A strong network of contacts in the poultry sector.
• At least 3 years of sales experience in the poultry sector
• A “hunter” personality is an absolute must
• Be fluent in English and French. Both verbal and written.
• Other foreign languages (s) a plus
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite programs and databases
• Interpersonal communication, and written communication skills
• Well organized, detail-oriented, results-focused, and able to work autonomously;
• Travel within the assigned territory.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=33688