Sales and Marketing Officer
Jobs at:Right seat
Deadline of this Job:
05 October 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Scope: To oversee sales and marketing aspect of the day to day transactions and process to ensure sales targets are met effectively in line with the marketing strategy. About the Company See Far Housing, a social enterprise, is developing low cost housing to help address significant shortages of well-priced, thoughtfully built, residences in Rwanda. Over the next ten years, utilizing innovative design and transformative new brick manufacturing techniques, See Far plans to build upwards of 1,500 homes in Kigali. In addition to creating jobs and other economic benefits, project profits will be directed to Agahozo-Shalom Youth Village, Inc. a U.S. public charity which cares for more than 500 high school-aged orphans in Rwanda. See Far Project in Kabeza – Kicukiro District, is slated to be developed as a residential project with roughly 560 homes, reflecting a potentially breakthrough effort to offer Rwandans appealing shelter that they can afford. Homes will have a G+3 design, with various amenities, such as planned provision of fiber optic network, electric car sharing options, playgrounds, and open space for public and private leisure activities. The development is well-located to house working class families in an innovative residential complex, close to employment centers. .
Duties & Responsibilities
Sales and Marketing
• Assist employees/consultants with the creation of marketing materials
• Develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products
• Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
• Identify and cultivate new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
• Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising, and marketing promotional events.
• Organize and schedule marketing activities and client’s presentations
• Analyze trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
• Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
• Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
• Update and manage social media profiles.
• Update knowledge of sales-related legal documentation
• Answers questions from clients about units offered for sale
• Provide and assists clients with the completion of legal documentation
• Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
Job Skills: Not Specified
Experience & Qualifications Requirements:
• At least 3 years of experience within Sales and Marketing field.
• Experience in strategy development within Marketing & Sales for Properties & Real Estate Developments, being a plus.
• Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or Sales or Business Administration or similar.
• Must be fluent in Kinyarwanda & English. French being a plus.
• Excellent in Power Point Presentation
• Excellent communication skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. https://talentacquisition.rightseat.rw/recruit/PortalDetail.na?iframe=true&digest=ceZHICB16OHvBkFv92jST3GAUnkE7bVo.a85bxdBEmQ-&jobid=546659000003373045&widgetid=546659000000072311&embedsource=CareerSite