- The Sales and advertising manager will be reporting to the Division manager of Sales and Marketing and will study different clients and assess the effectiveness of their communication plans and channels and make counter effective communication offers to stimulate demand,
- To be decisive in all aspects of delivery, while providing an intelligent and strategic
approach to planning new business,
- Build close relationships that are beneficial for RBA with key clients to leverage
greater income from long-term and strategic sales deals;
- Have attention to detail, and also a successful track record in Sales and Marketing continually achieve monthly sales targets;
- Responsible for driving sales across RBA network;
- Developing and mentoring an energetic and dynamic sales team;
- Organizing relevant sales activity reports;
- Conducting regular training sessions with sales staff and where necessary organizing relevant external courses;
- Back checking the activities of all sales personnel.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Extensive understanding of the media industry,
- Excellent leadership, planning and management skills,
- Must have experience of sales, marketing, or branding in corporate company or from Fast Moving Consumer Goods,
- Ability to effectively liaise and build relationships with various stakeholders,
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure,
- Excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills,
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French is essential. Knowledge of Kiswahili & Kinyarwanda would be advantageous.
Degree in any field with 3yrs working experience in Sales and marketing at a managerial/supervisory level in a corporate company or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants should submit in one folder their application letter; a detailed CV duly dated and signed, copies of academic testimonials, a copy of National ID/passport, and proof of experience.
- Application without all the above requirements will not be considered,
- Candidates with Degree/Diploma from abroad are requested to show the Equivalence from High Education Council (HEC),
- Please note that only short-listed candidates meeting the required qualifications will be contacted,
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply,