Resource Development Specialist
Jobs at:World Vision
Deadline of this Job:
20 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, November 06, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
World Vision is a child-focused Christian humanitarian organization implementing development programmes in 28 Districts of Rwanda. Our interventions are currently reaching more than 1.5 million people.
World Vision Rwanda seeks to hire a highly-qualified, dedicated, and experienced national for the role of Resource Development Specialist. This critical position will be based in Kigali, reporting to the Resource Development Manager. .
Purpose of the position:
Contributes to the strengthening of donor and partner engagement, networking, and resource acquisition capabilities for World Vision Rwanda. The job holder also supports the implementation and coordination of Grant Acquisition & Management (GAM) processes including consortium establishment, design workshops, and proposal formulation to deliver high-quality sustainable funding for improving lives of the most vulnerable.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Minimum education, training, and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
• Master’s Degree in Social Science, International Development, Rural Development, Writing or any related field.
• At least 2 years performing the same role.
• Considerable experience in networking.
• Strong organization abilities; high performance and quality standards; negotiation skills; ability to motivate teams and inspire teamwork.
• Track record of successfully winning public, multilateral, and private grants.
• Track record of successfully training, developing/mentoring, and supervising grant staff.
• Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email systems such as Microsoft Outlook.
• Strong budgetary and financial management skills.
• Cross-cultural sensitivity, flexible worldview, and ability to work with a wide range of people from different backgrounds.
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/rwanda/marketing-and-resource-development/resource-development-specialist/15631