Mango Telecom Ltd is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that is incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced information and Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on 4G LTE and Fiber Connectivity. Mango Telecom Ltd, a leading Internet service provider, has evolved into a full-range Internet and business solutions provider.
Mango telecom is looking for experienced and professional repairer for electronic devices (mobile phones, routers, and feature phones).
Purpose: Looking for qualified cell phone repair technicians with a minimum of one year of experience troubleshooting and repairing electronic devices. You will be providing repair services on today’s most popular smartphones, feature mobile phone tablets, laptops, routers and more. Customer service skills are a must.
Mango Location: KN 82 ST, Kigali, Rwanda 2000 Hotel Building, 7 Floor.
DIVISION Sales & Technical Department
REPORT TO Technical manager
Key Responsibility and Skills:
- Analysis of the root cause of defects that customers return;
- Repair Electronic Devices and PCBA;
- Record all defect data and make repair instruction
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all repairs performed to meet the company’s quality standards
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of customer service
- Keep track of inventory and customer devices
- Maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of store and repair stations
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Disassemble, test, and replace defective parts
- Reassemble complete device
- Support productivity by ensuring all request are handled in a timely manner
- Have the ability to work unsupervised while prioritizing and delivering timely, high-quality work
- High school diploma and A0 level Certificate
- Must have non-Criminal Certificate
- Minimum 1-year of technical experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer proficiency, both hardware, and software
- Work well in a team environment and be a collaborative team player
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Can speak English and French well
- Strong ability to execute, quick response, independent or together with the team to put ideas into practice.
What we offer:
- Base Salary, Attractive bonus.
- Opportunity to very quickly grow within an expanding organization
- Transparent career advancement plan, fully objective.
How to Apply
You should send your CV with application Letter at this Email: firstname.lastname@example.org the deadline is 15 th Sep 2019 .