Relationship Manager (SMEs)
Jobs at:Ecobank Rwanda Plc
Deadline of this Job:
26 February 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, February 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is a full-service bank that joined the Rwandan market in 2007 with the aim of providing a broad range of products and Services to Consumer, Commercial, and Corporates business segments.
The bank’s vision is to build a world-class bank and contribute to the economic development and financial integration of Rwanda and the region by providing customers with convenient and reliable financial products and services.
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is an affiliate under Ecobank Group and operates in Central East and Southern African (CESA) region.
In order to respond to our growing market with the required human capital, we are currently looking for an experienced professional in the following area .
To manage customer relationships to achieve set sales targets as per KPIs and wallet share and ensure sustained business growth and profitability in the assigned customer segment. To sell, cross/upsell, and excellent delivery of the bank’s products and services whilst building long term profitable customer relationships.
Accountability: Sales & Marketing Management
• Customer files analysis, maintenance, and annual review within TAT (CAs and PPs)
• Drive Local Corporate business under assigned portfolio
• Sale Bank Digital products and onboard existing and new customers on Bank digital platform (Master pass, OMNI, Mobile Apps, POS,etc) and work closely with other departments
• Deliver set targets as per KPIs for deposits, risk assets, transactions and revenue and the effective management of customers.
• Drive growth of portfolio assigned to, monitoring, quality of the asset loan book and fully compliance of credit policy and procedures.
• Continually seek new opportunities to market services and bring in new customers by thoroughly understanding the marketing and economic environment.
• Bachelor Degree/Business Adm./ Finance, Marketing, Commerce or any related field
• 3 years of experience required with sales experience in Financial Institutions
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=34942