Imara Properties Rwanda Ltd
Imara Properties Rwanda Ltd is a housing real estate development company based in Kigali. Ensuring effectiveness throughout the housing production chain, it provides quality and robust houses.
For its new housing project, the company is looking for a dynamic and polyvalent sales representative.
You are a self-motivated, highly ambitious sales person driven by achieving sales targets?
You have a proven track record of sales results?
In this role, you are responsible for managing our sales to achieve sales targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiate sales and close deals with clients.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Promote and introduce properties to potential buyers.
- Manage the whole buying process (purchase contracts, payment schedules, title deeds).
- Assist with procurement and project management during the construction phase.
- Assist with property management once buyers move in.
- Assist with company operations.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Education: Master level, ideally in business administration.
- Experience: at least 2 years in sales.
- Good knowledge of Kigali property market.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and loyalty.
- Accountable for work and responsibilities.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (Knowledge of French would be a plus).
Salary: fix + variable based on results.
Depending on results, the possibility to take further responsibilities in the company upon completion of the project.
Method of Application
Send your CV + motivation letter by email to [hr @ imara-properties.com]
Interviews will be carried out in mid-December. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Start date: early 2021.
Imara Properties offers equal opportunities to everyone.