Jobs at:African Management Institute (AMI)
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• AMI is expanding rapidly. We are looking for an ambitious and talented Programme Manager to lead in the implementation of cutting-edge blended and virtual learning programmes as the core ‘face of AMI’ to our clients. An Programme Manager will: manage core client relationships for ongoing programmes, plan and deliver engaging learning programs end-to-end, review core learning outcomes and metrics (and problem solve on the fly!) and facilitate select client in-person (or virtual) learning sessions. Candidate from Kigali is prefered.
• The Programme Manager will report to the Director of Implementation and will work in a team of Programme Managers and Associates, and with the learning and business development teams, to support clients across Africa. You will be a key player in a dynamic, international team focused obsessively on results. At AMI, we work hard, innovate constantly and have fun. This is a chance for someone with a passion for learning, technology, development and business growth to be part of Africa’s transformation. We are particularly interested in hearing from people with experience in business consulting, training, management education or learning and development.
• The Programme Manager must be a driven, organized, tech-savvy professional with great people and project-managing skills, and the ability to analyse an organisation and understand its learning and development needs.
• The successful candidate will play four key roles in joining the dots between our world-class learning programmes and business clients on the ground:
• S/he will manage core client relationships within learning programmes: Support to analyse new business clients learning and development needs and manage client relations from implementation through to renewal.
• Plan and deliver engaging learning programs end-to-end: Be the lead on client learning programs, build implementation plans, and manage core logistics and programming for both online and face-to-face components of AMI’s blended learning programmes.
• Ensure programmes have impact and are valued by clients: Evaluate core learning outcomes and metrics within learning programmes and adapt design and delivery to resolve issues in real time .
• Manage client relationships and provide client support |
• Manage client relations from implementation through to renewal by working with the sales team to ensure an effective handover, communicating regularly and providing periodic reporting and updates.
• Ensure effective end of programme reporting and manage clients through to conclusion and/or renewal
• As a PM, s/he will take a lead role in managing program plans for client learning program, including:
• Build programme implementation plans for each programme assigned to them (based on core methodology and following the AM process). Support and develop project and engagement plans for blended learning
• Work with clients to select participants and register them on the AMI platform
• Liaise with clients throughout learning programs to ensure programs run smoothly and issues are dealt with in a timely manner
• Analyze programme data and feedback to ensure core programme metrics and targets are being met (adapt as necessary)
• Book venues and manage all logistics related to learning programs
• Collect and analyze impact and learning data. Compile impact and client reports
• Work with the Learning Designer to constantly develop and improve AMI’s blended learning strategy and processes
• Work with the Learning Designer to manage and provide ongoing support and assessment for existing facilitators
• Manage allocation of facilitators for AMI’s busy schedule of workshops
• Facilitate select client workshops (with training/support from Chief Learning Officer)
• Create training manuals and other supporting documents for facilitators that they would need
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Strong analytical skills – ability to understand and analyze learning and development needs
• Ability to identify business challenges and turn them in to learning and development solutions
• Outstanding Programme Management and Project Management skills
• Ability to develop and implement replicable processes
• Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal. Ability to liaise confidently with clients
• Strong people skills – ability to work with a diverse, high-performing team across Africa
• Independent, self-motivated and able to take full ownership of own workstreams
• Training and facilitation skills preferred but not essential
• Ability and confidence to work with senior management and small-scale entrepreneurs
• Understanding of the management education/ corporate training in Rwanda.
• A commitment to AMI’s values of excellence, innovation and accountability
• Willingness to engage in robust debate alongside deep respect for others
• Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Absolutely rock-solid integrity
• Fluent – English and Kinyarwanda (French an asset) – positions recruiting for require fluency in French or Kinyarwanda (ideally both!)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 5 years experience in business consulting, company training, enterprise development or management education (essential)
• Proven programme Management skills and experience (essential)
• Facilitation experience (preferred)
• Experience working in entrepreneurial or high-growth environment (essential)
• Postgraduate degree or equivalent experience
Work Hours: 8 60 Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here https://www.shortlist.net/jobs/4201