BRALIRWA Plc, Part of the Heineken Company, is engaged in the production, distribution and sales of a wide range of beer and beverage brands. A career with BRALIRWA offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow one’s career in line with their aspirations.
BRALIRWA is looking for a qualified, dedicated & experienced individual to fill the position of Process Clerk located in Rubavu, Rwanda reporting to the Process Technologist.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contributes, applies and follows Safety agenda in Brewing department.
- Identify safety points that need improvement and proposes the actions to close the gap.
- Ensures raw materials and additives have been certified by the laboratory
- Executes inspection of the materials to ensure Quality is not compromised and report deviations
- Responsible for the availability of the process inputs/stationery other consumables in the department
- Responsible for daily , weekly and monthly stock take of raw materials and additives used in the brewing department and ensures that the same is captured in BASE and Qualass
- Generates weekly reports to identify variances in the consumptions in BASE and Qualass and takes corrective action
- Responsible for cleanliness and orderliness (5S) of Brew house stores and silos
- Ensures the scheduled cleaning and inspection of malt silos
- Support execution of training by providing venue markers flip charts, attendance list and contact trainee and trainer and other secretarial jobs in the brewing department.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Must have at least an advanced Diploma (A1) in Administration, Data Management, Accounting, Statistics or any other related field
- Must have a minimum of 2 years in Manufacturing Industry or Business Environmment
- Must have language proficiency in English and Kinyarwanda. French is an added value
- Must have data analytical skills and high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work on tight deadline and independently
#WeAreHEINEKEN. People are at the heart of our company. Our people are as diverse as our brands! We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We see our strength in trust, diversity and progress. Our aim is to have the most talented employees attracted to our company, and to hire them based on their merits, equal opportunities and respect for the differences of each individual. As part of that we strive for BRALIRWA to be a safe & open place for everyone.
NB: Bralirwa Plc. does not employ staff whose background is not suitable. All employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks.
Method of ApplicationShould you wish to apply for this position, please go to https://careers.theheinekencompany.com/Rwanda and search for “ Process Clerk.” If this is your first time applying through our careers website, you will need to register along with your application details. Registration requires minimal information to create your account. Note that this site will provide you with additional functionality, such as saved searches and email alerts. The closing date for submission of applications is Wednesday 02 nd December 2020.