Jobs at:Loveway Rwanda Co. Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
25 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Loveway Rwanda Co., Ltd., which was registered on November 23, 2018, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Xiamen Origin Biotech Co., Ltd. Loveway Rwanda Co., Ltd. is mainly engaged in the R&D, production, and marketing of pharmaceuticals, medicinal chemical and botanical products. .
• Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
• Establish relationships with new customers and existing customers
• Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
• Identify and respond to client needs
• Keep a high level of knowledge about existing products and services
• Follow up on customer orders as necessary
• Anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly
• Contact potential customers through phone calls, emails, and Visits
• Determine customer needs and offer product or service solutions and support
• Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Create and maintain a database of prospective clients
• Regularly provide activity report as requested
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other similar subjects;
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software;
• Please indicate your expected income.
Female applicants are more encouraged to apply for this position;
There is priority for those who have driving license;
There is Priority for those who live near Free Trade Zone, Ndera, Gasabo.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
14 days, Send CV to [email protected] > Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. The application send after the deadline will not be considered.