Jobs at:Dukunde Kawa Cooperative
Deadline of this Job:
01 April 2021
Within Rwanda , Gakenke , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dukunde Kawa is a registered coffee growers’ cooperative with 1193 members located in Baliza Village, Ruli cell, Ruli Sector, Gakenke District of Northern Province with registration number RCA/0604/2016. The vision of the Cooperative is being a leader in producing, processing, and marketing the high quality coffee for selling it on the local and international market. It is on this background that t the cooperative has built a modern processing unit that will be used for coffee Roasting, producing Coffee Beans Powder and Soluble Coffee commonly known as “instant coffee”.
To achieve this milestone, Dukunde Kawa cooperative is recruiting a Marketing Officer and hereby invites qualified and experienced candidates to apply for this position .
• Under the overall supervision of the Cooperative Management, the Marketing Officer will specifically have the following tasks:
• Develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services offered by the cooperative
• Conduct promotional activities to all digital media platforms
• Identify areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
• Monitor marketing and sales performance and adjust strategies as needed
• Maintain the departments’ budget and ensures all marketing activities are cost-effective
• Make key decisions regarding product distribution, budgeting, branding, and sales.
• Carry-out any other task assigned by his/her supervisor, relevant to this position
Job Skills : Not Specified
• The interested people must fulfil the following:
• Must be of Rwandan nationality
• Must be of 20 to 40 years old
• Must be a degree holder (A0) from a recognized University better in Marketing, Business Administration or Agribusiness
• Possess at least two years of proven marketing experience and having worked in the agribusiness industry mainly coffee processing and selling enterprises will be an added advantage
• Must be trustworthy and must be commitment to work for the interest of the cooperative.
• Must possess a strong budget management, project management, and communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision, time to time under pressure
• Fluency in spoken and written Kinyarwanda and English, knowledge of French will be an added advantage.
• Must be computer literate in Word and Excel programs
• Should not have been involved in any criminal offences and in prison for more than 6 months, Must be ready to live at the place of work i.e. at Ruli Sector, Gakenke District.
• Must be available for contract negotiation and signing no later than 15 days after the notification
Work Hours: 8 36 Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates must submit their signed and complete applications addressed to the President of Dukunde kawa at cooperative reception located at Ruli in sealed envelope or scanned in pdf format and sent to [email protected] , before the March 29th / at 16h00 .
The applications must include the following documents:
Photocopy of the National Identity Card
Most recent Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Photocopies of the Academic Certificates and other relevant additional certificates.
Proofs of similar any similar position accomplished.
Letter of commitment to live at the working place located in Ruli Sector, Gakenke District if selected