Jobs at:Mango Telecom Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
20th October 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mango Telecom Ltd is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that is incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced information and Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on 4G LTE and Fiber Connectivity. Mango Telecom Ltd, a leading Internet service provider, has evolved into a full-range Internet and business solutions provider.
MANGO HQ: KN 82 ST, Kigali, Rwanda 2000Hotel Building, 7 Floor.
POSITION: Marketing Manager
DIVISION: Sales and Marketing Department
Workplace: Rwanda .
• Searching advertisements platforms for Mango products in the region.
• Identifying Potential Markets for Mango’s products, monitor and analyses of customer’s feedback.
• Arranging the regional shop’s decoration and branding.
• Identify the strategic locations to locate new shops.
• Developing marketing strategies for the company in line with the company’s objectives.
• A0 Degree in Marketing or in any other related field of study.
• Having experience at least 3years in marketing
• Both verbal and written skill in English, French, and Kinyarwanda
• Work hard and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Work time: Flexible
Job Education Requirements: A0 Degree in Marketing
Job Experience Requirements: 3years
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
The interested candidates have to send their CVs to this E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org the deadline to submit the CV is 20th October 2019.